IBM DB2 – Universal Database Hosting
Prominic hosts a variety of database technologies, and among these IBM DB2 is one that best fits enterprise needs.
IBM DB2 is an industry-leading relational database management system that helps manage massive amounts of data. It is an ideal database for competitive solutions such as big data and business intelligence, content management, and enterprise resource planning. DB2 greatly reduces the complexity of data management by eliminating, simplifying, and automating many tasks traditionally associated with maintaining an enterprise-class database. Features of IBM DB2 include:
- Online utilities and configuration parameters that can be changed without stopping the database, improving performance and ensuring high availability
- Built-in planned and unplanned availability capabilities ensure business applications are available whenever you need them
- Growing with your information infrastructure from one processor to multiple processors to massively parallel clusters
- Industry-leading multidimensional clustering of tables
- Self-managing and resource tuning (SMART) database technology that allows database administrators configure and manage their databases with enhanced automation
Maximize the benefits of DB2 with Prominic’s customized infrastructures, robust data centers, and deep expertise; there’s no need for intensive and time-consuming on-premises set-up. Let us get your database going, and we will help ensure that your big data gets big results.