Adobe JRun streamlines the creation, implementation and management of your high performance applications at a fraction of the normal cost.
JRun is a J2EE compatible, web-service enabled, application server used for java applications. JRun offers support for XML,SOAP,WSDL,UDDI, multiplatform support, and built in Flash support.
JRun has several licensing options including a free Developer Edition, a full commercial version, and an upgrade version. Each version is full-featured. JRun supports MS SQL Server, Oracle, IBM DB2, Sybase and Informix databases, as well as others.
- installs quickly and features a simple graphical installation interface complete with wizards
- enhances productivity by integrating with your current Java IDE
- senses new files and deploys them without the need to restart the server
- simplifies management and admin tasks through an intuitive browser based Management Console
- provides support for EJB2.0
JRun and Prominic
Request a Quote below or contact our knowledgeable staff for more information and to discuss customized solutions.
For More Information
For user to user discussions visit the JRun Support Forums
Join the JRun Yahoo Group
Visit Adobe for downloads, more features and system requirements.