Supporting the Community of IBM Champions
Free Personal Hosting for IBM Champions
Prominic has been actively involved in developing and supporting the IBM Lotus Notes Domino community for almost two decades.
In an effort to further foster the IBM Domino community, Prominic now offers free hosting for all IBM Champions, both current and past.
Prominic will provide a free one-user Domino server for personal, non-commercial, use for anyone who has been awarded the IBM Champion title at some point in time.
The IBM Champions Hosting Program Includes:
IBM Domino – latest release with latest Feature Pack – running on Linux with HTTP stack enabled/span>
Run your blog
Do your personal Domino development in the cloud, replicate your NSFs / NTFs
E-Mail – Verse and mobile Traveler
DNS hosting for 1 Internet domain
1 Verse / Notes mail user (includes browser, mobile, and client options)
XPages, Domino Classic, and Notes client development
Cross certify and replicate with an existing Domino server OR it can be a fresh Domino server
File transfer (SCP) custom JARs
Not included but available for an extra charge:
Windows OS instead of Linux
Who are IBM Champions?
IBM Champions are professional individuals not employed by IBM with recognition in the IBM technical community for their thought leadership and contributions to education, mentorship and development of the IBM product knowledge ecosphere.
IBM Champions are nominated by their peers in the technical and business community, and awarded by an IBM committee.
The program was started in 2008, and to date 484 professionals have been awarded the status. The current list of IBM Champions and the process of the current selection can be found here.
For information on the past IBM Champions,
Want to Take Advantage of the IBM Champion Offer? Here's How:
Fill in the signup form
- 1. Go to https://Prominic.NET/Signup. Select “Other” for your package and specify IBM Champion hosting in the additional details box
- 2. Select Net 30 for your payment method and specify “111111111” (nine ones) as the Dun and Bradstreet number
- 3. Fill in the rest of your info normally (i.e. contact information)
Prominic staff will be in touch to help facilitate your new server setup
- Otherwise, for Domino signups you can send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org containing your requested:
- -> Internet Domain (e.g. mycompany.com)
- -> Domino Domain (e.g. @MyCompany)
- -> Domino Organizational Certifier (e.g. /MyCompany)
- -> Version of Domino to install: (if not specified, Prominic will install to latest FixPack)