IBM WebSphere and Portal Hosting - Flexible, Dependable, and Secure Cloud Managed Hosting with Prominic.NET
WebSphere is IBM’s powerful Java Platform, Enterprise Edition (Java EE) application server that enables businesses and organizations to build robust, web-based applications. WebSphere, a transaction-oriented web server, allows you to develop, launch, and integrate powerful e-business applications customer management systems, transaction processing, infrastructure adjustment, and many others. This high-performance server provides solutions for connecting people, systems, and applications with your internal and external resources.
WebSphere Application Server Hosting
IBM WebSphere Application Server (WAS) is a Java EE web service application platform that offers single step installation and configuration. WAS increases developer productivity and reduces management and maintenance costs with easy to use tools like IBM Support Assistant Data Collector, easy security configurations, thin admin client, and connectivity wizards.
WebSphere Portal Hosting
WebSphere Portal combines applications, processes, content, and components into a single, cohesive, access point customized to each users need or job function. Users can find, communicate, and work with others using advanced instant messaging and collaboration functions to bring in-office interaction to all employees, contractors, customers, and partners, no matter where they are.
The WebSphere Portal family has a wide range of products for any organizations size and needs:
- WebSphere Portal for Multiplatforms the base edition of WebSphere Portal
- WebSphere Portal Express enables small and midsized businesses to easily deploy team portals
- WebSphere Portal Enable for z/OS
- IBM Mobile Portal Accelerator for cell phone and PDA portal access
- IBM Web Experience Factory for tools that help you create, customize, deploy, and maintain portlets
Hosting with Prominic.NET means
- 24/7 Monitoring and Management
- Performance and Version Management
- Production Database Administration
- Data Replication Solutions
- Disaster Recovery and Backup and Recovery
- Security Management
- Problem Resolution
- Batch Job Processing