IBM Lotus Quickr provides you with the freedom to integrate teams both inside and outside the enterprise efficiently and at a lower cost than traditional methods. In today’s fast-paced world, your teams need to be able to communicate and work together seamlessly on projects, whether team members are across the room or across the globe.
Hosting Quickr at Prominic.NET makes this self-service application even easier to manage. Our expert administrators configure your Quickr installation. You simply create online workspaces and communities that fit your collaborative needs. And Prominic maintains the enterprise-class data center to host your Quickr environment—so you don't have to!
What is Lotus Quickr?
Quickr is a robust, online tool for team collaboration in an enterprise server environment, with a shared content library, group workspaces, wikis, blogs, and access from common office IBM Lotus and Microsoft applications. With Quickr, users can instantly create secure workspaces, providing them with a place to communicate, coordinate and collaborate on any project or on-the-spot initiative. Use Quickr out of the box to share documents, engage in discussions and manage plans, or customize it to meet your unique business requirements.
Lotus Quickr allows you to:
- Quickly set up content libraries for documents and media files that can be shared and organized by projects and teams. Multiple authors can add, remove, and edit content using check-in and check-out plus version control, thus ensuring that all team members have access to the latest version of any file. And you can send a file link to a collaborator, ensuring that the most recent version will be available.
Easily create Quickr places for team members to discuss and manage projects. Team calendars, forums, blogs, and wikis all allow for better project management. Use templates to get started immediately, or customize your team place by choosing to do it yourself. Access to the team place can be restricted, making it useful for team members both inside and outside the enterprise.
Smoothly access and use content without switching from your favorite applications, such as Microsoft Office, using Quickr connectors. These powerful connectors integrate Quickr with familiar business applications, allowing users to either work within an existing Microsoft Windows Explorer environment or adopt new Web 2.0 content tools. Lotus Quickr connectors, installed locally on a user’s machine, are available currently for IBM Lotus Notes and Sametime, and the Microsoft Office suite and Windows Explorer.
- Everyone’s Behind a Managed, ICSA-Certified Firewall—No Exceptions
- Data Centers Secured by Keycard and 24/7 Surveillance
- Virus and Spam Protection Options
- RAID 1 (Mirroring) Minimum Data Protection
- Gas Generator-backed Power
- Uninterrupted Power to All Equipment
- Fully Redundant Network Infrastructure and Internet Connectivity
- 24/7/365 Critical Operations Monitoring and Automated System Recovery
- Multi-Data Center Failover and Clustering Options
- No Hardware to Buy, Install, Maintain and Upgrade…
- …Or, Supply Your Own and Co-locate It
- 24/7 Secure Administrator (RDP, SSH, FTP) Access
- Server and Application Load Balancing Options
- Shared, Partitioned, Dedicated and Clustered Hosting Solutions
- Easy Migration Paths for Growing Companies
- Certified IBM Lotus Technical Support Staff
- IBM Advanced Partner
- BlackBerry Alliance Partner
- Primary Facility Housed in the Former Chanute Air Force Base Data Center
- Secondary Facility in Top 10 "Cities for Data Centers"–Information Week